LITCH-NIL: an unique herbal solution for the prevention and treatment of Litchi.
A Unique Herbal Product For Treatment Of Litchi Disease Inclusion Body Hepatitis In Poultry. Litch-Nil is an unique herbal solution for the prevention and treatment of Litchi.
Litchi/Inclusion body Hepatitis is an acute infectious disease characterized by typical hydro pericardium, Severe Anaemia, necrotic Hepatitis and High Mortality. Litchi is caused by Avian Adenovirus. Mortality generally range from 2% to 40%. Depending upon pathogencity of the infected viruses and complications with other Bacterial or Viral Diseases if any.
Mechanism of Action of Litchnil:
- Litchnil is a powerful Diuretic.
- Litchnil is powerful Liver Stimulant.
- Litchnil is a powerful Antiviral.
Composition: (PATENT APPLIED)
Glycyrrhiza glabra, Allium satiyum, Calendula Eucalyptus Olea europaea Mirabilis jalapa Rosa woodsil.
Schedule and dosage of Litch-Nil Usage:
Important Note: Stop water for 45 mins to 1 hour before Medication.
Curative/Treatment: 25-30 m1/100 Birds for 3-5 days.
Treatment Medication Process – How to use:
- Keep the birds without Feed & Water for 30-60 minutes depending upon season.
- First Dose: Add required quantity of Litch-Nil in. drinking water. The medicated water should be over within two hours.
- Second Dose: 2 nd dose should be administered after 12 hours of administration of 1st dose.
- No water should be given between 1st and 2nd dose. Water can be given.
- After completion of 2nd dose both water and feed can be given normally.
- 3rd , 4th and 5th dose should be continued accordingly every 12 hours.
Treatment Cost: 60 paise/Bird.