Nuculture Clean – Care – Protect
Sludge and water management are the key factors for shrimp production. Sludge deposits of the previous culture and polluted water from canals and creeks are concerned areas, which effects the survivability and growth of the shrimps. Chosen strains can effectively degrade toxic compounds present in water or soil.
- Better Water & Soil quality parameters
- Decomposes organic wastes and sludge
- Increases length and weight of the animals
- Enhances humoral immune responses
- Controls vibriosis and other diseases by producing bocitrocin, gramicidin, polymyxin, tyrotricidin, and by competitive exclusion
- Improves phyto & Zoo-plonktons and improves yield and good control of disease and immunity enhancements.
- Protection against disease by stimulation of cellular and humoral immune defences
- Improves water quality and stabilizes water pH
- Compete with Vibrio, E.coil & other harmful bacteria
Unique blend of
Bacillus spp Species-6,
Aspergillus spp Species-2,
Acetobacter spp Species-2.
Lactobacillus spp Species-2,
Bifidobacter spp Species-2
with active functional prebiotics as base.
Potency: 10 billion cfu/gm
Dosage & Usage:
Initial dose 1.5 kg/acre and repeat the dose 300 — 500 gm / acre in one-meter water depth every 12 — 15 days depending upon the pond condition. In Vibrio endemic areas and in ponds with salinity, above 35 ppt, apply every 7 days and after every pond sanitization. Biofloc Systems: Apply 500g/10,000L initially, repeat 300 – 500g/week and again after pond sanitization. Or as advised by aqua culture consultants.