RH5+: Proven Activity against all major pathogens.
- Non toxic for Broilers, Layers & Breeders.
- RH5+ can be sprayed in presence of birds.
- Very effective on H5N1, H7N9, ILT, ND, IBD, AE, MD, CAV, MYCOPLASMICIDAL & ETC.
- Broad spectrum efficacy.
- Easy to use
Proven Activity against all major pathogens:
- Top Researched disinfectant of India.
- The best disinfectant for poultry industry.
Very effective against:
In these conditions, RH5+ is still active at low concentration
- On VIRUSES, From 0.5% to 2% (1 : 200 to 1 : 50)
- On BACTERIA AND FUNGI, at 0.5% (1 : 200)
- On ALGAS, at 0.5% (1 : 200)
A DYNAMIC FORMULA
Composition: 1 litre contains:
Di-Decyl Di-Methyl Ammonium Chloride 18.75 g
Di-Octyl Di-Methyl Ammonium Chloride 18.75 g
Octyl-Decyl Di-Methyl Ammonium Chloride 37.50 g
Benzalkonium Chloride 50 g
Glutaraldehyde 62.50 g
Pine oil 20g
SPRAYING for terminal and routine disinfection:
- For terminal disinfection: 5m1/lit of water.
- For routine disinfection: 2-3m1/lit of water.
Hatching eggs Hygiene:
- Nebulization of hatching eggs with RH5+ ensures higher hatchability.
DIPPING (Foot-bath, wheel-bath) 20m1/lit of water. (or) As suggested by a Veterinarian.