Y3O: An Efficient Ammonia Eliminator.
Glycocomponents have the ability to bind the ammonia molecules in the intestinal tract, neutralizing the harmful effects of ammonia and converting it into a non-toxic nitrogenous compound. When the glycocomponent – ammonia complex are formed, it can be used by the microorganisms of intestinal floras and as nitrogen sources, therefore improves nutrition.
Saponins increase the permeability of the cells in the intestinal wall, allowing the greater absorption of nutrition and accelerates the natural microbial activity within the intestinal flora resulting in better feed digestion, resulting higher productivity.
- Improves gut micro-flora and aids in better utilization of nutrients and also purifies overall water quality.
- Promotes healthy growth of fish and shrimps. Increases the overall harvest yield.
- Restores the levels of DO and reduces the BOD & COD.
- Neutralizes the off-flavor and creates eco-friendly environment.
- Alleviates the ammonia stress.
Yucca Schidigero extract with Synergistic blend of probiotics and proven bioremidiating agents. Guaranteed Analysis B50………Max 10 mg.
The B50 value indicates the milligrams of Yucca schidigera extract necessary to reduce 50% of ammonia in aqueous solution. It contains B50 value less than 4.0 mg.
Y-30 Yucca schidigera consists Glycocomponents and Saponins.
Directions for use:
Powder/Liquid: Application through feed or directly through water. 150 – 250 gms per acre by thoroughly mixing with sand and sprinkling water evenly.
Application can be repeated once in 15 days up to 90 days of culture & once in 10 days after 90 days of culture. (Or) As suggested by Aqua Consultant.